Thursday, June 12, 2008

WISHLIST UPDATE (Please Try Again!)

So I got a lot of e-mails fro folks who were trying to find my wishlist but couldnºt. Not sure why it doesnºt come up if you search for my e-mail address, but I did eventually find it by looking up my name. So, if anyone is still interested, you can find it by going to Amazon.com and then clicking on the "Gift/Wishlist Tab" and then typing my name: PATRICK MCCORMICK. A list of 45 Patrick McCormicks comes up. I´m the only one from Austin Texas thank gawd...#19 on the list I think. Anyway, thanks again for those of you who were trying, and I hope you try again!

Iºm back on Santo Antao, but couldnºt get a car to my village so Iºm sleeping in Povocon tonight and will try to make it to Cha di Igreja tomorrow. Hope everyone is well.

Caley

No comments: