Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Contact Info (and Go Horns!)

Howdy Yáll. I just wanted to give my contact information for those interested in corresponding with me about this Blog, the Peace Corps or Cape Verde...or movies or music or your love life...anything really. This blog and related e-mails are pretty much the only English that I have contact with anymore, and let me tell you...The Mind begins to wonder when itºs native tongue is taken away. Anyway, so I often get comments and questions left on the site, but they are left under the NO REPLY address, which means I canºt write back to whoever left it. Anyway, if youºre interested in contacting me for whatever reason (I can never get too many e-mails!) please write to txcaley@gmail.com. (Thatºs tx for TEXAS yáll, as in the University of Texas, who, by the way, is maybe about to have the top ranked Division 1 college basketball team in the country. Not too shabby for a football school. Hook´Em Horns!)p.s.
If you are the individual who wrote to me regarding the Guide Book, you are the impetus for this posting, and Iºd be happy to speak with you. Please feel free to contact me at the e-mail address posted above.

No comments: