Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lost and Found

Lost and Found
How´s this for honesty? Remember how I lost my pen drive and was having trouble updating the blog until my friend told me my MP3 player would carry documents and pictures? Well, yesterday, one of the drivers returned from Provencao and knocked on my door and handed it to me. Itºs return to me would have been, as youºll see, impossible in the US.
I guess at some point it fell out of my bag in the main plaza in Provencao. (I often go there to read or work on papers if Iºm wainting for a car or for Beni to get off of work.) Although a similar pen drive sells for about 4500$00CVE in Provencao, someone took it to the cyber café there in Provencao and turned it in. The girl there recognized it as mine (κm there a lot and she knows me) and held it there for me for a couple of days, but I havenºt been there recently. So she took the time to seek out a driver that goes to Chan di Igreja and gave it to him and told him to gove it tom me. She actually gave it to him on Monday, but he forgot about it and remembered last night. Anyway, long story short, despite the fact that itºs a fairly expensive little thing that was found with no identifying marks in a town over an hour away, it made itºs way back to my front door. SO COOL!

No comments: